Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY #4


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies over at The Broke And Bookish
This week's TTT is top 10 book covers I love of the books that I've read. 
So here we go:
(THE LIST IS IN NO ORDER WHATSOEVER)



1. After Math by Denise Grover Swank
2. If I Fall by Anna Cruise
3. Die For Me by Amy Plum

5. Endlessly by Kiersten White
6. Where She Went by Gayle Forman

7. Recalled by Cambria Hebert
8. ACID by Emma Pass
9. Hidden Gates by D.T. Dyllin

And lastly (number 10), I know I said this list was supposed to be books that I HAVE read,
but I couldn't resist the temptation of sneaking in one book that I haven't read yet.
Drum roll please:



Would you just....look at that!! It's amazing!!
This cover was designed by Mae I Design, she is amazing!!!

10. Allure by Melissa Andrea

What's YOUR TT favourite book covers that you've read?



No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...