Thursday, May 09, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES #3


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I know, I haven't made a lot of effort lately with the book meme and stuff.
I also do Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday as well, so everything is a bit hectic.
But, this is my third Stacking The Shelves, and I have a few ARCs and a few kindle books:


ARCs:

1. The Trouble With Goodbye -- Sarra Cannon
2. Edge of Truth -- Natasha Hanova
3. In Too Deep -- Michelle Kemper Brownlow
4. Hidden -- M. Lathan
5. Paris Love Match -- Nigel Blackwell


Kindle Editions:

1. Released -- Megan Duncan



I also have two more paperbacks that I'd just ordered just now through amazon,
but I won't reveal them yet.
You'll just have to wait until the books come and then you'll get to find out what book I'd ordered.
Hehe, so excited for them to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...