Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BLOG STOP: Earth Angel by E. Van Lowe







Title: Earth Angel
Series: Falling Angels #2
Author: E. Van Lowe
Publication Date: December 8th 2011
Publisher: White Whisker Books



Just because Megan Barnett recently defeated Satan, has a fantastic new best friend, and has won the love of deliciously
handsome, Guy Matson, doesn’t mean her troubles are over. Far from it. For Megan doesn’t realize it, but in her possession is a powerful weapon, a weapon sought after by both angels and demons and everything in between. They will do ANYTHING to get it.
In E. Van Lowe’s humorous, romantic and thrilling sequel to Boyfriend From Hell, Megan winds up in a gripping life or death battle to save herself, the boy she loves, and all of mankind from unthinkable evil.
| Goodreads

My Review


**SPOILERS! PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK 1**

This book started where it left off where it ended in book 1 (Boyfriend From Hell). I have to say that I really enjoyed reading the first book, and I had to get my claws on the second. And I have to say, there wasn't a moment that I regretted.

Megan thought everything was over, since her mum's "boyfriend" is actually Satan and her boyfriend is a fallen angel. Megan wasn't the type of bad-ass girl I was accustomed to, but she wasn't the showing off type either, so she was really likeable from the start. I love the relationship she had with her mum, sometimes I feel jealous towards their relationship. I mean, who wouldn't want to talk to your mum like you're best friend? I would!! I would totally want to talk to my mum about boys!! Lol.

I have to say, Guy wasn't the most hottest fallen angel ever (Megan's boyfriend), but again, he was really likeable. I can tell that he wasn't one of the main characters in the book, but that was ok. I still enjoyed it.

In the first book, Guy put up a bad-boy act to kind of win Megan over, but in this book, he has his own voice, he shows the true him, so I really enjoyed that. Even though, I'm a total romance lover (hehe), I like how the romance didn't totally consume the whole plot of the book, so that was a real change. 

A lot of humour went through in this book and I find myself laughing a lot. I read this while I was on a school trip and I have to say, I laughed out loud a lot that everyone looked at me like I was some crazy person. So this book definitely had humour.

I totally enjoyed this book and the first one, and I can't wait to get my hands on the third. For anyone who haven't read this series yet, PLEASE DO!! You will NOT regret it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...