Saturday, May 11, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES #4


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews


As I promised before in my last STS, I would reveal the two paperbacks
that I'd ordered through amazon.

Now these two books are:

1. Acid by Emma Pass
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



OMG would you just look at that??!!
I've been wanting these book for AGES and now that I've finally got it, I'm gonna start reading!!!

But first, I need to catch up with my ARCs .....

Happy Reading!
What did you buy or received? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm
    planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for something unique. P.
    S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    my web page: Mario Lemieux Jersey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Blogger which is powered by Google but I just kind of styled my blog differently than other blogs. Some people actually pay someone to design their blogs for them so their blog may seem a bit different, but I just messed about with the design on Blogger to style my blog.
      You could just try Blogger out to see which one suits you best. Hope that helped :D

      Delete

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...