Saturday, March 23, 2013

REVIEW: Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Plot:

   Mila was never meant to learn the truth about her identity. She was a girl living with her mother in a small Minnesota town. She was supposed to forget her past--that she was built in a secret computer science lab and programmed to do things real people would never do.

   Now she has no choice but to run--from the dangerous operatives who wants her terminated because she knows too much and from a mysterious group that wants to capture her alive and unlock her advanced technology. However, what Mila's becoming is beyond anyone's imagination, including her own, and it just might save her life. 






My Review:

   Mila 2.0 was packed with action and fighting. Mila was such a brave girl. She wasn't those that HAD to find out her identity. She was very strong and I love the fact that she was such a bad-ass. Lol. 

   The book was everything I thought it would be: INTENSE, ACTION AND FULL OF TECHNOLOGY! There was also AN EPIC ROMANCE GOING ON. And even though the romance wasn't the main feature of the book, I am just dying to read the next book to see some more between Mila and Hunter. 

   Hunter was just awesome. He was kind and understanding. There was some parts that I laughed about him. He's unpredictable. There was some characters that I really hated, but I don't want to give anything away so I will be quiet.

   Mila's character reacts exactly the way I would imagine a human would react. Mila is ALIVE! She can feel, have emotions. Her actions and emotions literally jumped off the page, I could imagine it in my head and I totally wanted to jump in and fight with her. 
   There were some parts where I was like "WTH??" but then Debra surprised me every time. There were also some parts where Mila was sarcastic and funny. Who knew an android could be so funny?? 

   Debra did an awesome job describing different sides of Mila. There was a human side and there was an android side. The way Debra explained and described all the different things that was going through Mila's head, especially her android side. 
   
   It would be AWESOME to put this book on the big screen. I would be like "I NEED TO SEE IT!!" all the time. I give this book 10/10 stars because of the amazing story line and amazing characters!! I SERIOUSLY NEED THE NEXT BOOK!! LIKE NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...