Saturday, March 09, 2013

REVIEW: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Plot:
INTENSE. DANGEROUS. ADDICTIVE.

Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University’s Walking One-Night Stand.

Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby wants—and needs—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.

My review:

Probably the best romance book I've ever read. I've read this ages ago but now I'm just writing the review. 
I know, the book is 18+ and I'm under 18 but I don't freaking care. And I'm glad I didn't because then I wouldn't have fallen head over heels in love with Trav, Trent, Thomas, Taylor, Tyler, Abby, America and Shepley. 
Yes, it was intense and so emotional. Travis is a guy who you would swoon over. 
Abby just wanted a normal life moving away from her dad with her best friend, America, but when she meets Travis in a blood cardigan, her life is nowhere near normal. But normal is sooo overreated anyway. 
In this book, we go through teen angst, broken hearts and the story of how a good girl fell so hard for a tattooed-wrecked-bloody hot-fighter. 
I love it and I will kill for Walking Disaster. I NEED IT NOW!!! And look at that cover, it is sooo freaking HOT!! 


You can pre-order it on amazon but it's a different cover. Still.....I NEED IT SO BAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...