Wednesday, March 09, 2016

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: Damaged Like Us & Please Don't Tell

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine
This week, I have two books I want to show you that I am so excited about. They are all releasing sometime this year so it is perfect for my later monthly reads :D


Damaged Like Us

Title: Damaged Like Us
Author(s): Krista & Becca Ritchie
Series: Like Us #1
Publication Date: Coming Soon 2016 
Fame has immortalized them.
Family has bonded them.
Love will destroy them.
New Adult Series: Coming in 2016
| GOODREADS





My Thoughts


If you guys haven't heard of Krista & Becca Ritchie, they wrote the Addicted series, following with the Calloway Sisters spin-off series. They are both one of my favourite series of all time and I love Krista and Becca to pieces! Damaged Like Us is also a spin-off series but takes place almost twenty years in the future to tell the story of some side characters who were left in the main Addicted series (I'm giving away no spoilers for a reason and you should find out about it by reading and enjoying the books!) I am personally so damn excited about DLU because it means I get to come back into their world. I love the main series, and I am dying for more! I hope you check out the Addicted series because you will not regret it! :D

Please Don't Tell

Title: Please Don't Tell
Author: Laura Tims
Publication Date: May 24th 2016
Publisher: HarperCollins
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Suspense, Thriller
Joy killed Adam Gordon—at least, that’s what she thinks. The night of the party is hazy at best. But she knows what Adam did to her twin sister, Grace, and she knows he had to pay for it.
What Joy doesn’t expect is that someone else saw what happened. And one night a note is shoved through her open window, threatening Joy that all will be revealed. Now the anonymous blackmailer starts using Joy to expose the secrets of their placid hometown. And as the demands escalate, Joy must somehow uncover the blackmailer’s identity before Joy is forced to make a terrible choice.
In this darkly compelling narrative, debut author Laura Tims explores the complicated relationship between two sisters, and what one will do for the other. It’s a story that will keep readers turning pages and questioning their own sense of right and wrong.
| GOODREADS

My Thoughts


Please Don't Tell caught my eye because (I'm not gonna lie) of the cover. It really is an interesting cover that made me click on it to see what the book is about, and the blurb is very intriguing. It is a young adult thriller/suspense and lately I've just been in a really addicted mood towards thriller and suspense books, so this one really clicked in my head. I don't really understand how this book only has a 3.87 rating on Goodreads since nearly most of the reviews I see are all 5 stars. But nevertheless, I'm really excited to read this book because not only because of the good reviews I've read, I find the premise of it really interesting. I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!

________________________________________________________________

So that's it!
These are the two books of this week's waiting on wednesday!

What's your Waiting On Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I need to check out the Addicted series! This sounds interesting, and I agree - the cover IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...