Wednesday, April 06, 2016

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: The Bad Ones by Stylo Fantôme

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine.
This week's awaited book is:


The Bad Ones

Title: The Bad Ones
Author: Stylo Fantôme
Publication Date: April 12th 2016
Genre: Adult, Romance, Dark, Sociology, Erotica
Love isn't always bright and shiny.
Sometimes, it's dirty and wrong, buried six feet deep in a secret place where only wild things dare to go. Hidden behind a big black curtain that covers things no one should ever see.
Sometimes it happens between two people who should never be allowed to come together. One who is a match, and the other who just happens to be gasoline.
One strike is all it takes to burn the whole world down, and that's exactly what they plan on doing.
Even if it kills them.
Warning: this book contains graphic sex, extremely brutal violence, bad language, and people repeatedly and knowingly breaking the law.

My Thoughts


When I first saw this book, the first thing that interested me was the cover (obviously). The colour, the darkness of it, and that blood. No, seriously, I saw the blood and I was like whaaaat. I have read two books of Stylo Fantôme so far, and I've got to say, I love her. I read the first two books of her Kane Trilogy and I loved them both. So when I saw this book and read the synopsis, I was hooked. Also, lately I've been in a mood where I keep wanting to read Adult/New Adult Dark Psychological Romance with a lot of murders, mystery, secrets and breaking the law (anything like Redmerski's In The Company of Killers series, basically). And so when this book popped up, it was just a perfect match to what I want. I've read a lot of ARC reviews and they all say brilliant things about this book, and it keeps making me more and more excited about its release. I seriously want to read this book so bad! I cannot wait!

_______________________________________________

So that is it for this weeks Waiting On Wednesday.
I hope you check out this book and be excited with me because it's coming out really soon!

What books are you excited for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...